Ready to take the challenge? Register today!
Individual registration options are listed below. Want to ride as a group? A group of four individuals can register as a team. Please check out our TEAMS page.
Wheel 2 Heal is a signature fundraising event for Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation and thus all registered riders must meet the minimum fundraising amount of $250* before the registration package pick up dates, May 2nd and 3rd. If you do not raise the minimum of $250 by those dates, we will ask you to self-pledge any remaining amount before you can pick up your registration package and participate in the ride.
Check out our FUNDRAISING page for tools and tips to make fundraising a breeze!
* Minimum fundraising for Adult participants is $250 and $100 for Youth (age 9-16). No fundraising minimum for Children. Tax receipts issued for all donations over $25.
(until January 31, 2018)
(until 11:59pm May 1, 2018)
|Late Registration- available at package pick up & on event day.|
|Adult Road Course||$80.00||$95.00||$350.00|
|Adult Trail Course||$55.00||$65.00||$315.00|
|Kids (8 & under) Participating in Trail Course||Free||Free||Free|
What’s included with you registration:
- Your choice of 100 km road ride or 40km family trail rides
- Cool event t-shirt
- Mikeburger sponsored by Mr. Mikes Steakhouse Casual
- One beverage in the Celebration Plaza Beer Garden
- Nutritious post-ride snacks and refreshments
- Water stations and First Aid along the course
- Bike Mechanics on event day
- Post-ride Celebration Plaza with entertainment and vendor booths
- A clearly marked course with course marshalls throughout
- 50+ friendly volunteers cheering you on!
Online Registration ends Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 11:59pm.
Late Registrants are not required to fundraise the $250 minimum fundraising goal as it is included in the price of registration.
Late Registration is available:
- During Package Pick-Up on Wednesday, May 2 and Thursday, May 3 – 4-7pm at the Bold Properties’ Edgestone Presentation Centre located at 2506 St Johns Street, Port Moody.
- Onsite on event day prior to the rides