Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation’s Wheel 2 Heal 2017 returns on Saturday, May 6, 2017. Wheel 2 Heal (W2H) is a unique cycling fundraiser that raises money for Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation (ERHF).
W2H’s focus is on fundraising and supporting Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH), as well as encouraging fitness and recreation in the community. The ride boasts a variety of routes for every ability and fitness level, including a mostly flat but challenging 100km ride and trail rides of 40 and 15 kms. Post ride, Celebration Plaza offers fun for the whole family including kid’s activities!
(until January 31, 2017)
(until 11:59pm May 2, 2017)
|Adult Road Course||$80.00||$95.00||$350.00|
|Adult Trail Course||$55.00||$65.00||$315.00|
|Kids (8 & under) Participating in Trail Course||Free||Free||Free|
Online Registration ends Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 11:59pm.
Late Registrants are not required to fundraise the $250 minimum fundraising goal as it is included in the price of registration.
Late Registration is available:
- During Package Pick-Up at Westwood Cycle Cap’s Port Moody store on Wednesday, May 3 and Thursday, May 4 – 4-7pm
- Onsite on event day prior to the rides
Did you know
- 1 in 2 people living in the Tri-Cities are touched by the care given at ERH
- On average, 70% of the Hospital’s new equipment is purchased with funds raised through ERHF
Your Hospital Needs YOU!
Healthcare is expensive…
Government funding covers the basics…
Yet there is a significant gap…
Your Wheel 2 Heal donations help fill that gap!
Our hospital delivers excellence because of investments from donors like you and events like W2H. It is because of this need that we require all riders to self-pledge or fundraise a minimum fundraising goal of $250* ($100 for Youth aged 9 to 16 years old).
Help your hospital, Eagle Ridge, provide the best healthcare in your backyard.
Register today! What’s included:
- Your choice of 100 km road ride or 40km and 15km family trail rides
- Cool event t-shirt
- Mikeburger sponsored by Mr. Mikes Steakhouse Casual
- One beverage in the Celebration Plaza Beer Garden
- Nutritious post-ride snacks and refreshments
- Water stations and First Aid along the course
- Bike Mechanics on event day
- Post-ride Celebration Plaza with entertainment and vendor booths
- A clearly marked course with course marshalls throughout
- 50+ friendly volunteers cheering you on!
- Plus! Savings at Cap’s Westwood Cycling including:
· 10% off parts, accessories and clothing
· 5% Rebate in the form an in-store credit on a purchase of a regular priced bike over $1000.
- A tax receipt equal to your registration fee thus waiving your registration!
Raise $500 & receive the above, plus:
- A W2H branded Athletic Socks
Raise $1,000 & receive the above, plus:
- Hero status & recognition!2017 Hero Vest Mock-up
- An exclusive 2017 Hero W2H-branded wearable if raised by March 3
- Entered into the Hero Draws for the chance to WIN an amazing prizes our sponsors
Ready to take the challenge? Register today!
* Minimum fundraising for Adult participants is $250 and Youth (9-16 years) is $100. Tax receipts issued for all donations over $25.