Fundraising Tips & Incentives
Get Fundraising in 3 Easy Steps!
1 – Set up Your personal Fundraising Page
The best way to fundraise for Wheel 2 Heal is to set up your fundraising page and start emailing it out. If you need assistance with it please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Make a List of Prospects
A great way to get going is to create a list of people you want to ask. Here’s a Prospect List to help you get started. Download Prospect List Here
3 – Create a Fundraising Plan
Maybe you’re going to email out your requests, maybe you like getting on the phone? Then there are others who prefer to old a fundraiser.
If you’re looking for fundraising ideas you can do yourself or with a partner or teammate, check out our Fundraising Tips Sheet.
If you do any fundraising in person, here is the pledge form you can use. Download Pledge Form Here
All cash and cheque donations can be dropped of or mailed to: Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation 475 Guildford Way, Port Moody, BC V3H 3W9
Do a Spin Promotion!
Do you currently do spin classes in the community? A Spin Promotion is a great way for you/your team to set up your bike at a local business and spin for donations. We can provide you with a pop up banner, bookmarks to hand out, and posters.
Also, if you want some help or tips on how to do a Spin Promo – drop us a line, we can help!
Sample Social Media Posts to use to Fundraise:
Facebook Posts for Individuals to use:
- Guess what! I’m riding in @Wheel2Heal for @EagleRidgeHospitalFoundation! I would love your help raising funds for the ride! You can donate at: [link to personal fundraising page]
- Support me as I ride in @Wheel2Heal for @EagleRidgeHospitalFoundation. Donating is easy! Check out the link below: [link to personal fundraising page]
Twitter Posts for Individuals to use:
- Support me as I ride in this year’s @WheelToHeal for @ERHF1! [link to personal fundraising page]
- You don’t need to ride in @WheelToHeal to show your support for @ERHF1! I can ride for you – but first, I need your donations! [link to personal fundraising page]
Facebook Posts for Teams:
- I’m riding in @Wheel2Heal on May 5th with my team [insert team name] to raise money for @EagleRidgeHospitalFoundation. Support us! Just follow the link below: [link to team donation page]
- Support my @Wheel2Heal team, [insert team name] as we ride for @EagleRidgeHospitalFoundation on May 5th! Any help is greatly appreciated! Follow the link below for more info: [link to team donation page]
Twitter Posts for Teams:
- Support my @WheelToHeal team by donating today at: [link to team donation page]
- Join my team as we ride in @WheelToHeal to support @ERHF1. Learn more at: [link to team donation page]