Register for W2H 2014 and save $10 off Early Bird pricing!
Had a great ride on Saturday? Missed out on all the fun this year? Register for W2H 2014 taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2014 and save $10 on early bird registration! REGISTER HERE!
Team DFC – They Kept Their Promise!
They made a promise, and they kept it! On April 22, Team Drive for the Cure, (DFC) announced they had raised over $15,000 in pledges for the Wheel to Heal (W2H) bike event May 4th, and now they are looking forward to matching that amount with funds from their Foundation. Read more here.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Wheel 2 Heal is a bicycle ride that raises money for Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation. Riders have a choice of courses to suit their fitness, challenge level and mood: Paved family friendly 10 km., Flat PoCo Trail 40 km., or mostly flat but challenging road 100km. Riders raise $250 for the Foundation to continue to provide new equipment to better care for the over 100,000 people that visit Eagle Ridge Hospital each year. Wheel 2 Heal is a great way to give back to a local hospital, get active and have fun with family, friends or as an individual!
Tax receipts issued to all donations over $25.
Register today and your ride entry will include:
- Your choice of the 10km, 40km, or 100km course – all are fun and scenic rides!
- Fun training rides for all levels prior to the event
- 10% off parts, accessories and clothing at Cap’s Westwood Cycle
- 5% rebate in the form of an in-store credit when you purchase a regular priced bike over $1,000 at Cap’s Westwood Cycle
- Exciting prize incentives
- Access to the Celebration Plaza with entertainment and vendors
- 50+ friendly volunteers cheering you on
- First Aid & Mechanics on event-day
- Water stations along the course
- Plenty of clearly marked signage and course marshalls along the course
Raise $250 (Adults) or $85 (Youth) and receive:
- A tax receipt for the amount you paid in registration thus waiving your registration
- Swag bag full of great goodies and samples
- W2H shirt
- W2H water bottle
- Special prize draw which includes bikes, equipment and gift cards for Adults who raise $250 or Youth who raise $85
- Complimentary Mr. Mike’s burger at the Celebration Plaza
- Complimentary access to the food tent at the Celebration Plaza